Tuesday, 7 May 2013

Missguided<3

Hi guys!
So, exam season is fast approaching, I have my first exam next Wednesday and honestly I'm so scared its unreal! The panic of trying to memorise everything is basically taking over my life and the only thing that's getting me through is the thought of a long summer full of not 1 piece of work and having finished school forEVER!
So yeah, this week has just started and I already feel drained.. Well that was until I had the delivery man deliver my parcel from online store Miss guided which I forgot I ordered last week!
Missguided is fast becoming one of my favourite online shops, selling the latest, most striking pieces.
I really feel as though us teenagers need more variety in terms of stores of which cater just for our age! Miss guided definitely takes on this role!



Here are the three items i purchased which include a grey, long leather sleeved top, a black shirt with white print text and a light grey sweater with neon pink text.



Bellah Optical Chart Tee In Black -size S/M

*SALE* £5.99
(Also available in white)


Henah Leather detail top
£13.99
Leather detail on both the pocket and sleeves


GEEK!!
By FAR my favourite sweater!

Vitaz Neon Pink Geek Sweatshirt

£14.99

This sweater is my absolute favourite and i have it on as we speak i just love it!
The bright, neon pink stands out so much over the light grey base colour which really makes the piece eye grabbing and unique!


I really recommend everyone to check out the Miss guided website at http://www.missguided.co.uk/ and take look at the many different categories of clothing and accessories!
There really is something for everyone and like i said before Miss guided really do cater for late teens and our individualistic styles and choices!
Whilst you guys go and have fun experimenting on there think of me sitting on a pile of sociology, media and Italian text books wanting to cry okay!
Kat x