Tuesday, 16 April 2013

Lets have a catch up!

Hi guys! I can't believe I haven't posted since last year! *jaw drop emotion*
Every time I told myself that I should start writing again, something would come up and I couldn't find the time to!
So now i thought it was time to have a catch up!
Since September life had been SO stressful and crazy! I am in my final year at sixth form and will be taking my final Alevel exams in 4 weeks!!! Art and Design, Film studies, Sociology and Italian... #HELP
Adding to all that pressure of exams and coursework I'm also working part time to try and earn a little extra money; mainly for clothes, shoes, concerts and more shoes!!
Finding time to do the things I love and spending time with who I care most about is proving difficult too but I guess I know that after these few months are over I can get back to my comfortable normality.
So yeah, hopefully I will start blogging more regularly now and I hope you all enjoy reading!
Kat x